This is a display of my work as it comes in.
· City College of New York (Major: Art Education) January 2018-Current
· Fashion Institute of Technology (Major: Photography) September 2015- September 2016
· Art & Design High School (Major: Photography/Illustration) Graduated: June 2015
· Cooper Union College Saturday Sculpture class October 2014 - January 2015
· International Center of Photography / ICP@ThePoint June 2007 – August 2009
Studio Assistant, Brooklyn, NY April- May 2019
Assisted artist Susan Hamburger with a large scale installation project, working with paper mache and sculpture.
Auxiliary Projects, Brooklyn, NY April – May 2019
Greeted visitors and up kept the Auxiliary Projects gallery in Greenpoint Brooklyn.
Lina Jang Wedding Photography, New York, NY October 2013–April 2018
Working with wedding photos, organizing, editing and presenting final photos using programs such as Photoshop, Lightroom and Bridge.
Artea Creative, Inc., Bronx, NY June 2007– Present
Freelance Photographer, photographed portraits, product shots and space shots for websites, brochures and other marketing collateral. Clients included: The COVE, Media Arts & Literacy Program, Bronx, NY, Arthur Avenue Floral, Bronx, NY, Francisco Villalobos, Personal Trainer, Manhattan, NY Wildflowers Guest House, Boquerón, Puerto Rico
Guggenheim Museum Learning Through Art, New York, NY November 2018- May 2019
Working in a public school in New York city assisting a teaching artist every week, teaching various forms of art, sculpture, drawing, collage and printmaking.
Creative Art Works, Bronx NY January-April 2016
Assisted teacher with a group of 10-15 children teaching them about art around the world every Saturday and conducting art projects. Help to encourage students on projects, recommend supplies, provide support and time manage classes.
The Point, Bronx NY October – December 2017
Assisted International Center of Photography teacher working out of Hunts Point, teaching film photography. Teaching children how to handle a film camera, develop darkroom prints and display their work.
CUNY Service Corps., Puerto Rico July 2018
Spent two weeks in San Juan Puerto Rico working with disaster relief group NECHAMA, repairing roofs damaged by hurricane Maria. Work included removing old roofing, finding and filling cracks, water proofing and painting as well as building relationships with the community.
• Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom & Bridge
• Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Fundamentals of Film Photography and Digital Photography
• Fundamentals Knowledge of various Art Mediums
• Works Well with Children
• Creative Thinking